- In the state of Texas it is a misdemeanor if two men engage in oral and or anal sex. Yet, the same law does not apply to men and women engaging in the same activities with each other.
- In 1609, a doctor named Wecker found a corpse in Bologna with two penises. Since then, there have been 80 documented cases of men similarly endowed.
- Men say the average erect penis is 10 inches. Women say it’s 4 inches.
- A honeymooning couple is suing Holiday Inn for $10,000, claiming their sex life is now dysfunctional because an employee mistakenly walked in on them on their wedding night.
- England’s King Edward VII, a man of considerable heft, had a special table built so that he could comfortably engage in sexual intercourse.
- It was considered elegant for aristocratic ladies of the 16th century to let their pubic hair grow as long as possible so it could be pomaded and adorned with bows and ribbons.
60% of men and 54% of women have had a one-night stand.
- In the state of Utah, sex with an animal–unless performed for profit–is not considered sodomy and therefore is legal.
- Women can sell items and be topless in Liverpool, England–but only in tropical fish stores.
- In Kingsville, Texas there is a law against two pigs having sex on the city’s airport property.
- In Minnesota, it is illegal for any man to have sexual intercourse with a live fish.
- As recently as 1990, these states had laws against the use of dildos: Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Washington D.C.
- An 18th century French prostitute could be spared punishment if she were willing to join the opera.
- While not as extreme as the ancient Israelite punishment for adultery (stoning), Greek men still had their fair share of discomfort when their pubic hair was removed and a large radish was shoved up their rectum.
- In Harrisburg, Pensylvania it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a tollbooth.
- In Willowdale, Oregon, no man may curse while having sex with his wife.
- In Texas, sixteen-year old divorced girls are prohibited from talking about sex during high school extracurricular activities. [For everyone else it's okay?]
- The T’ang Dynasty Empress Wu Hu passed a special law concerning oral sex. She felt that a woman pleasuring a man represented the supremacy of the male over the female. Therefore, she insisted all visiting male dignitaries show their respect by pleasuring her orally when meeting. The empress would throw open her robe and her guest would kneel before her and kiss her genitals.
- In Florida, having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
Believe it or not….Sex and the Law
June 29, 2011 By 2 Comments